Michael Page are proud to partner with a hugely successful property and construction business to source a Finance Manager.
With consistent growth and record revenues, the business are in a strong position within the Industry.
With a number of joint ventures in place across the country, this role will focus on managing one of their largest JV in the North, having ownership of the P&L and providing strategic guidance to operational heads on the contract.
Responsibilities will include;
- Production of financial statements including profit and loss accounts, balance sheets and cash flows
- Liaising with auditors and preparation of statutory accounts
- Cash forecasting and payment processing.
- Preparation of monthly management reporting packs
- Completion of regulatory returns and facilitate set up of new joint venture entities where required
- Designated main point of contact for Lenders, Joint Venture partners and Group
- Management of all Joint Venture treasury matters including draw downs and loan repayments, information undertakings and financial covenants
- Co-ordination of new site acquisition approvals and land completions
- Ad hoc modelling for potential new sites/ joint venture proposals
- Attendance to joint venture board meetings
- Support, mentor, management junior direct report
- Provide support to the Regional Financial Controller and Regional Head of Finance with adhoc projects and analysis
For this role you will ideally have worked within property & construction or another contract led environment.
You will have experience in a similar role and be able to business partner effectively with operations outside of Finance.
A competitive salary
Generous bonus scheme