A leading FMCG business based on the outskirts of Lincoln are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant at the final stages of their ACCA or CIMA qualification.
Leading FMCG business located in Lincoln.
* Accounting and reporting of the Company Overheads and SGT product lines within the business. To include monthly reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, annual budget and forecasting processes plus any ad hoc product line support requirements.
* Responsibility for providing monthly reports and support for the Senior management of the business.
* Support the Senior Financial Accountant with corporate reporting.
* Support to the wider business by offering 'value added' innovative solutions to support continual changing business needs
* Support to the finance department by offering 'value added' input to ongoing department development
* Support the Senior Financial Accountant with statutory accounting to include tax work, preparation of annual accounts.
* Support the Senior Financial Accountant with the annual P11d/PSA process
General Financial Support
* Provide general support to financial administration functions, to include payment run approvals
* Participate in stock takes and fixed asset audits at other Frontier sites as part of the Finance function's wider remit.
* Other ad hoc accounting support as needed
Qualifications & Experience
* Finalist (CIMA/ACA/ACCA) with a good level of working experience in accounting is essential
* Previous experience in a large business processing a high volume of transactions is preferable
* Competent in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel where intermediate/advanced skills are preferable
Competitive salary, study support, 25 days holiday, bonus scheme