- Responsible for accuracy and timely preparation of full set accounts at company and consolidation levels.
- To prepare management accounts and reports (including statutory financial reports, tax computation, reporting package, cash flow statement, SST returns, CbCR, transfer pricing, trend analysis and related schedules).
- In charge of verifying edit listings and posting accounting entries for all modules in the computerized accounting system.
- Verifying payment vouchers, official receipts, journals etc.
- In charge of preparation of budget, financial forecast & projections.
- Responsible for timely submission of consolidated reporting package to group accounts.
- Liaison with external parties such as auditors, bankers, customers, tax agents, government bodies, suppliers.
- Liaison with internal clients and other departments such as project, marketing, Group Tax, Group Accounts & Budget, Finance Compliance, Treasury, related companies, subsidiaries, hotels and resort divisions.
- To perform any other ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree (major in accounting /finance) / professional qualification in accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word applications
- Knowledge of related computerized accounting software is preferred
- Preferably to have 3 years working experience in accounting and/or audit. Working experience in property industry is an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (both written and spoken).
- Able to work independently
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.