Job title: Business Analyst Information & Knowledge (Audit & Assurance Products and Solutions)
We are looking for an experienced business analyst who is a sharp analytical thinker to join our growing knowledge organization. Our Information & Knowledge group is at a pivotal point, moving from our legacy to a next generation content management system. The business analysis skills that you bring will be directly utilized, and expanded through this initiative.
Work you ll do:
In this interesting and diverse role, you will play a key role as the conduit between our global Audit & Assurance business stakeholders and the agile software team in the development of our next generation information and knowledge management system. The role will include:
- Capturing, eliciting, categorization and prioritization of requirements, use cases, user stories to document business needs within an agile development environment
- Conducting research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible
- Facilitate the solution design with the architecture & development team
- Contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews
- Validate that the solution design meets business and functional requirements
- Developing specifications, functional impacts and prototypes to further illustrate the business need
- Provide relevant test scenarios for the testing team; work with test team to develop system integration test scripts and ensure the testing results correspond to the business expectations
- Support end users and support desk personnel on advanced product and usage issues
- Develop training material and facilitate in learning sessions
What you ll be part of our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible tangible results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in with an inclusive culture, focus on work–life fit and well–being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you ll work with:
In Audit & Assurance Products & Solutions, we make an impact by providing knowledge management solutions that provide content that is used by all Deloitte Audit Practitioners in the execution of Audit & Assurance engagements around the globe. You will coordinate with our Global and member firm stakeholders to create and maintain the next generation information and knowledge management platform. Our contributions directly support those engagements and the continued transformation of our Global Audit & Assurance business.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you ll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
Has 1–3 years Agile/Scrum experience (preferred)
Is knowledgeable of industry standard business and process management methods and approaches such as waterfall, agile, Lean, Six Sigma
Has strong oral and writing skills. The successful candidate must be able to draft capabilities narrative, business rules, and articulate procedure changes
Familiarity with MS–Office products, including MS–Word, MS–Excel, MS–PowerPoint, and MS–Project.
Education and experience:
College degree (or equivalent).
Experience with content management processes and systems
Knowledge of DITA (Darwin Information Typing Architecture) and XML
Understanding of content strategies and information architecture principles
How you ll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on–the–job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you ll receive:
Deloitte s Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do that s why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well–being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
– provided by Dice