We are seeking a Business Analyst with strong customer service and business analysis skills to support the Information Technology (IT) team, with primary responsibility for analysis, design, implementation of Workforce Compensation management module of the HRIS.
* Translate business requirements into clear, accurate and concise functional requirements. Create processes, models, specifications, diagrams and charts to be used by the Technology team in developing technology solutions.
* Interview employees at all levels to analyze work procedures and operational methods for the need's analysis stage of implementation. Document current and desired processes, ensuring all documentation is kept up–to–date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
* Investigate and troubleshoot problems. Collaborate with IT and business units to determine root cause.
* Learn the system and process to serve as the subject matter expert in the implementation.
* Maintain and resolve requirements issues as they arise.
* Create functional specifications for delivering customer solutions.
* Interpret requirements, identify, communicate and document program objectives and ensure program milestones are met.
* Assist with the development of process flows and training documents.
* Maintain meeting minutes and decision logs along the project.
* Participate in the design and development/implementation of workforce compensation module based on requirements.
* Participate in problem solving in areas such as system design, input/output requirements and procedural flow between departments and/or business systems.
* Provide technical assistance in designing reporting systems, forms and related business tools.
* Develop and manage documentation to be used by vendors, users, and testing teams to support implementation and user support.
* Bachelor's degree in a related area preferred. Related work experience may be acceptable in lieu of degree.
* Minimum four (4) years of professional experience in IT technical services.
* Experience in enterprise applications and understanding of cloud based ERP systems.
* Experience working directly with IT and business/functional team members to understand project concept, objectives and approach. Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education and training.
* Knowledge of computer system capabilities, business processes, work flow, and understanding of software development life cycle.
* Experience documenting and diagramming business and IT processes – familiarity with Business Process Model and Notation, Flowcharting, and understanding of core Business Architecture concepts.
* Experience working in HRIS transformation and implementation projects is a plus.
* Knowledge or working experience in Oracle Fusion HCM suite of products or in other compensation planning applications will be a big plus.
* Understanding of ITSM, ITIL, SDLC concepts and frameworks – experience with practical application and implementation is a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to work on projects requiring organizational and time–management skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to bridge functional and technical resources by communicating effectively with individuals of varying systems expertise.
* Strong consultative, critical thinking and analytic skills with ability to operate independently and build effective partnerships across multiple stakeholder groups.
* Self–motivated, takes initiative and can work independently.
* Strong attention to detail with exceptional documentation skills, motivated to learn and a quick learner.
* Ability to react to changing priorities and strong time management skills.
* Ability to drive culture of quality and personal accountability through internal and external teams.
* Must be process and detail oriented, but able to grasp the big picture. The ideal candidate would be a creative and innovative person with a demonstrated track record of collaboration.
* Good facility with general MS Office tools and Project Management tools is desired.
– provided by Dice