Talent Space, Inc. is looking for a Business Analyst for a contract in Milpitas!
The primary function of the position to support and enhance our client's CRM and supporting applications. The ideal candidate will be a with strong Salesforce functional candidate with understanding of the Salesforce Sales and Service cloud, have working experience in agile development projects. This individual will be responsible for high quality and timely deliverables.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with business users to capture, document, and verify the project requirements.
- Delivery of Functional design documents, project documentation.
- Partner with Stakeholders to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability for the standardized business tools and processes.
- Manage multiple projects, conduct UATs and groom user stories for monthly releases.
- Perform fit–gap analysis and detailed estimation for Salesforce.com development.
- Work in different time zones to collaborate with the business teams in other regions and to collaborate with Offshore development team to produce a functional specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Serving as an escalation point for the production support team
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance practices like root cause analysis to remove and prevent defects.
- Working with the Salesforce platform to configure, manage, and maintain custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc.
- Provide insight related to UI wireframes, ensuring the interface design will align with system architecture or limits.
- Build and develop customized reports and dashboards.
- Create wireframes, workflow diagrams, functional maps and user stories.
Areas of Focus
- Understand functional requirements and define technical solution to cater to the same.
- Review and provide effort estimates for design, development during build phases.
- Complete/oversee the custom development and quality assurance efforts for custom work
- An understanding of contemporary requirements gathering, analysis, validation, and management practices.
- Experience working with cross–functional teams across all levels of the organization.
- Configure platform to meet requirements including installation and configuration of app exchange applications
- Pro–actively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in existing Salesforce.com setup
- Support the design, implementation, and rollout of Salesforce releases
At least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Technical Analyst working with the Salesforce Platform.
- Good functional knowledge of Salesforce s Sales and Service Cloud.
- Experience working with multiple parallel releases for Salesforce implementation
- Experience configuring workflows and customizations for Salesforce implementation
- Experience in a SCRUM Agile development environment is preferred
- Bachelors or Master s degree in computer science or related technical field or equivalent experience.
- Major Plus: Medical Device/Life Science Industry Experience
- Major Plus: Experience with Boomi, ServiceMax (Service cloud) and Big Machines BML.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Salesforce Administrator Certification or higher is highly desired
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word copy of your resume to– provided by Dice