Business Analyst / Data Analyst
Genesis10 is seeking a Business Analyst / Data Analyst for a contract position with our client in Minnetonka, MN.
* Own transactional Data Migration approach and mapping documentation
* Define manual process for data configuration management from Opera to EMMA
* Create and approve data migration business decision documentation (BDD)
* Data Requirements
* Document data elements list and data transformation needs
* Provide data translations mappings for each data configuration
* Document Business rules in the BDD
* Coordinate business
* Ensure Data Quality – manual analysis of acquired data fop initial assessment of quality
* Review error handling process with the implementation team
* Support Data Upload and Reconciliation – coordinating business sign – off
* Data testing – coordination
Data Analytical Skills
* Proficient in MS Excel and utilizing formulas, generating Pivot Tables and views.
* Analytical, with good verbal and written communication skills to develop presentations, charts and recommendations
* Works well with multiple teams and vendors to gather hotel inventory data, sort and manage multiple data sources
* Ability to interpret the data coming back from the hotels in emails or from the data integrators on the front line collecting the data in order to manage a centralized repository
* Professionally communicate via email or phone call out to hotels to help collect missing data or to clarify information.
* Help with the analysis of the data and be a part of the team recommending the set of interfaces to be included in the core 1 release.
Business Analyst Skills
* Work globally to gather the business requirements for EMEA releases
* Coordinate and track requirements to design documentation
* Validate /test deliverable against requirements and design
* Facilitate business sign–offs
* Professionally communicate via email or phone call out to hotels that have been asked to participate in providing additional data per country as needed
* Assist when needed in gathering and providing requirements for other areas.
* A functional understanding of hotel operations is nice to have
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 provides access to career opportunities with over 40 clients in the Twin Cities. As the #3 ranked firm for Business and IT consulting in Minnesota, we offer a variety of opportunities whether you are looking for contract, contract–to–hire, or permanent positions. Let's connect today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
o Medical and dental insurance available– including HSA
o Bi–weekly payroll
o Established consultant re–marketing program with our 50+ local clients!
o 401k plan
o Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
o Delivery Director for employee success and support
o Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
– provided by Dice