Encompass IT Business Analyst
Encompass IT Business Analyst , Irvine, CA
CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full–time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
CGS is currently hiring for full time/ permanent self–starting IT Mortgage Business System Analyst with Encompass experience. This position works with Business Stakeholders to understand their Change Requests to verify it makes good business sense and does not impede existing solid processes. The Business Analyst will then document the Business Requirements and works with the System Analysts to interpret the Change Request. The Encompass Business Analyst will be the Encompass LOS/Loan Process Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Minimum Required skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of Home Mortgage Experience, complete understanding of the entire Loan process (Loan Origination to Post Closing).
- Encompass Administration experience for at least 1 year
- Management & facilitation of the Projects including delivery on mini enhancements
- Act as Business Analyst and have experience gathering Business Requirements with strong documentation skills
- Ability to Test Encompass Enhancement
- Able to provide Encompass Support Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Analyst field or a combination of related experience and education or industry related field.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and non–technical language are required
- Strong analytical and problem–solving skills, a results–oriented individual who thrives working in a fast–paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours and a willingness to work on a on call schedule, if required
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Encompass Change Requests
- Work with Requestor to validate request
- If necessary, work with other department that are affected by this change
- Fully document the Request
- Go over Documentation with Denise
- Test the Completed Change Request with Requestor & Document any changes needed.
- Manage the Change Request Process
- Make sure the Change Request gets approved before development begins
- Make sure completed Changes are getting tested
- Communicate to Requestor if User Procedures are needed & review to make sure the documentation matches the functionality
- Publish the release notes on Monday s. The day of the Move to Production
- Manage Projects for the IT department.
- Maintaining MS Project
- Facilitate Regular Project Management Meeting
- Work with Project Members to ensure tasks are getting completed on time.
- Write Business Requirements and Technical Specs for Report Requests.
- Test and coordinate Encompass Releases (this should include working with the users affected by the release).
- Backup Encompass Admin for current Encompass Developer
- Level II Encompass Support
- Involved in creating and updating LOS Training manuals and support the user community with system questions.
About CGS Business Solutions: CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.
– provided by Dice