Business Analyst with Behavioral Health Subject Matter Expert
SednaCG is looking for an Business Analyst with Behavioural Health Subject Matter Expert experience to work for one of our clients site in Springfield, IL for 12 Months
For more details please reach me at recruiter1 (at) sednacg (dot) com / Direct :
Title: Business Analyst with Testing exp. & State exp.
Location: Springfield, IL
Duration : 12 Months
Job Type : C2C / W2 / 1099
Visa Type : Only USC's
Mode Of Interview : Phone + Skype
Job Description :JOB SUMMARY
The Behavioural Health Subject Matter Expert will provide on–site technical assistance, research, strategic planning, training, and operational assistance to HFS in support of the State Agency's migration to a new Medicaid Management Information System, IMPACT.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Provide daily on–site technical assistance, research, training and support to HFS, its vendors and other stakeholders in accordance with the needs of the State Agency's behavioural health programs and initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with the Provider Participation Unit to design updates to HFS' provider enrollment system for behavioral health providers. Ensure the enrollment of behavioral health providers consistent with established HFS standards and qualifications.
- Work in collaboration with the Bureau of Technical Support to design updates to HFS' claiming systems related to behavioral health services. Develop technical documents to communicate business needs to programming staff.
- Develop materials and conduct trainings for behavioural health providers and other stakeholders regarding updates to the HFS MMIS, including the transition to the IMPACT system.
- Assist HFS in the daily operation and administration of its various behavioural health programs and initiatives.
- Willingly volunteers for and completes other duties as requested to advance the mission and responsibilities of HFS.
For more details please reach me at recruiter1 (at) sednacg (dot) com / Direct :– provided by Dice