Dear Job Seekers,
kindly go through the job description. If you are interested, kindly respond me back with your recent updated resume.
ROLE : Business Analyst
WORK LOCATION : Kansas City, KS, USA
DURATION : Long Term
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision–makers.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences utilizing established mathematical/statistical methodologies.
- Constructs recommendations for strategic/tactical plans based on business data and technical knowledge.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- Utilizes advanced data analysis skills to explain business issues and financial implications, identify and recommend workflow improvements enable business unit to improve workflow processes.
- Works with various business units to accomplish objectives.
- May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using internal reporting tools.
- Provides consultation to fellow developers, users and assist cross–functional teams to address business issues.
Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or eight years related work experience post high school
Minimum Experience :
Five years experience designing business intelligence analytics and relational data structures
Five years experience developing complex reports and perform complex analyses of information in reports.– provided by Dice