Business Analyst - Website delivery / Web application delivery
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst
Business Systems Analyst must have UI / UX , Website Product Experience
Location: North Austin, Texas – 80% in office and 20% remote
Requires: Agile methodology .
Worked on a website delivering products or application. Worked with a UI / UX team to develop and deliver front end applications
o Ensure program is delivered with quality and meets implementation date & criteria
o Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors
o Be extremely data driven and drive/track program execution and delivery excellence
o Work with the engineering manager, program owners, Technical Project Managers (TPMs), architects, developers and SDETs to endure that the product is being delivered with quality on time and within budget
o Work with internal IT teams to coordinate project interlocks and deployments
o Responsible for multiple projects being implemented in parallel and sprint planning for these projects
o Responsible for scrum and agile excellence
- Responsible for solutions and technology marketing activities designed to increase web usage and self–service opportunities.
- Works across functional areas to implement product/ solution strategies and gathering inputs and communicating the impact of product/ solution decisions to all stakeholders
- Manages product portfolio roadmap and works to scope opportunities and obtain appropriate funding for new programs.
- Creates, implements and monitors plans for testing products/ solutions through beta releases or pilot programs.
- Ensures that product/ solution features and specifications reflect customer requirements and ensures product features are defined to obtain maximum usage.
- Prioritizes features and specifications, applying budget, timeline and other constraints.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers and Engineering
- Identifies and communicates customer value proposition and maintains relationships with business partners, product partners, and third–party vendors.
- Maintains relationships with and represents customer requirements during the development process.
- Manages requirements for new complex product and solution offerings, including feature/cost trade off decisions