HCMS Business Analyst
Optima Global Solutions is a fast growing I.T. software and services firm based in NJ which specializes in delivering Business Automation solutions and Consulting Services to enterprise customers across North America. Currently, our client is seeking a Business Analyst with extensive HCMS Human Capital Management System) experience for a 6 month initial contract. Contract extension is very likely provided the consultant exceeds our client s expectations.
- Lead an initiative to develop a Request for Proposal ( RFP ) to solicit proposals for a future enterprise Human Capital Management and Payroll Management System ( HCMS ).
- Collaborate with staff from IT, Human Resources, and Finance Payroll to gather and document business requirements for the future HCMS.
- Assist and take lead where needed around organizational change management efforts of the project.
- Facilitate sessions that document the 'as is' and/or the 'to be' processes and procedures of business operations and integrate customer provided subject matter expertise.
- Develop and maintain a customer–focused relationship with business stakeholders and other IT areas by exhibiting a high level of collaboration, timely communication and responsiveness.
- 8 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst, including expertise in Human Capital Management and Payroll Management ERP Systems.
- Must have previous experience in creating Request for Proposals ( RFPs ) to solicit proposals for a Human Capital Management and Payroll Management System ( HCMS ).
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering sessions; creating current and future state workflows and creating Business Requirements Documents.
- Strong relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills; and proven track record in working with all levels of an organization s technical and business departments.
- Must be a self–starter, enthusiastic; and possess very strong organizational, task management and prioritization skills. Must be able to thrive in a fast–paced work environment.
Bachelor s degree is preferred.– provided by Dice