IT Business Analyst
We're seeking an IT Business Analyst for a full–time position! This offers a competitive salary, annual bonus, strong benefits, and the opportunity to work with cutting–edge technologies.
Note: The company is not able to sponsor visas at this time.
- Experience serving as a Business Analyst in an IT environment
- Experience gathering requirements, creating deliverables, doing application testing, etc
- Experience in an Agile / Scrum environment is preferred
- Experience delivering or supporting e–Commerce platforms is not required, but a plus
- Work with the business stakeholders to understand current processes and evoke, define, analyze and document requirements.
- Collaborate with functional and technical teams to define, design and deliver robust integrated solutions that meet business needs.
- Ensure the quality and need of user requirements, functional specs, technical specs, data models, and process flow diagrams to sustain high delivery quality and ultimately deliver the project successfully.
- Create deliverables according to the agile methodology, such as user stories, requirements documentation, functional and technical specifications, test cases, and system documentation.
- Create test cases for business processes and system functions; collaborate with team resources to execute tests and resolve defects.
- Collaborate with the business throughout the agile development lifecycle to ensure solutions will meet anticipated needs and deliver the expected benefits.
- Collaborate with cross–functional teams on deployment including training, change management, and communications.
- Create and update documentation including project plans, user stories, and assist in managing the sprint backlog.
- Support production systems