Business Analyst III - Agile Methodology
Genuent is hiring a Business Analyst for our direct client in Duluth, GA area. This is a 3+ month contract with a tentative start date of August, 12. Qualified candidates should send their resume (Word Format) along with salary requirements to Harold Miller at
- Collaborate with key business stake holders on requirements gathering, analysis, solution proposal and design, configuration (SPRO), testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Perform thorough analysis to understand the current SD and VMS landscape come up with a PoC and ensure the proposed solution aligns and is compatible with existing template.
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
- Propose/Recommend any system or process improvements to execute certain business functions within VMS and OTC areas.
- Assist the internal IT team with any suggestions to overall system performance improvements.
- 10+ years of Business Experience
- 6+ years of configuration knowledge (IMG/SPRO) in the area of Sales & Distribution.
- 5+ years strong Vehicle Management System (VMS) module implementation and support experience
- 3+ years of completed full lifecycle SAP implementation projects experience including the use of SAP Sales & Distribution (SAP–SD).
- 2+ years of VMS (IS–AUTO) implementation for a major automotive client
- Automotive industry experience
- Vehicle Management System (IS–A–VMS) knowledge is a strong plus.
- SAP Classification and Variant Configuration (SAP LO–VC), SAP BI, SAP Workflow, Document Management is a plus.
- ABAP debugging and working experience with BADI's specifically in VMS is plus.