Payroll Manager - 12 month FTC
The client is looking for a strong Payroll Manager who has strong people management skills and who have experience of overseeing the day to day running's of a large Payroll Team.
The client is a large production business offering a brilliant working environment and great career prospects. They're also a market leading business within their sector.
- Ensure the payroll dept. works efficiently and effectively especially over key trading periods.
- Assess and distribute work amongst staff ensuring a fully efficient weekly, lunar and monthly payroll operation and the team's ability to meet all Company deadlines
- Review of payrolls prior to submitting.
- Regular review of pension arrangements, student loans, SMP, SPP, SSP and other key elements of the payroll.
- Performing/reviewing all payroll month-end procedures and all reporting.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong payroll experience, including all statutory payments
- Strong Team leader experience.
- Knowledge of Pension schemes is advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Desirable but not essential experience of working on Sage and or Core HR systems.
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £45,000 and brilliant company benefits.