Internal Audit Associate
- Assist in planning the audit assignment.
- Perform the Internal Audit functions for TA Group of Companies.
- Perform risk-based operational and system audits to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and procedures and ensure compliance with the statutory requirements / regulations.
- Identify, assess and highlight any key or potential risks impacting TA Group with appropriate recommendations for improvement and mitigation.
- Draft the audit findings and give recommendations.
- Follow-up and ensure timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Perform independent investigations or any special ad-hoc assignments.
- Attend to any other audit tasks as requested by Management and Audit & Risk Committee.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or professional qualifications (ACCA, CIA, CPA).
- Certification in CISA or ISO 9001 QMS would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of internal or external audit experience.
- Working knowledge of risk-based auditing for planning and fieldwork.
- Audit experience in financial services, property development or information systems.
- Familiar with the Securities Commission and Bursa Malaysia regulations and guidelines.
- Effective communication and good report writing skills in English.
- Possess a high standard of ethics and integrity.
- Ability to perform duties objectively and independently.
- Able to travel for audits when required.