Executive / Senior Executive, Internal Audit (Petaling Jaya)
- Develop and execute audit program and perform audit review according to audit plan.
- Examine and analyse data to evaluate the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of internal procedures and controls within operational and financial processes.
- Prepare audit reports, highlight findings with practical recommendations to the management.
- Perform follow up on implementation of management's corrective actions for audit findings.
- Perform ad hoc audit and investigations on areas of concern when necessary.
- Ensure detailed and effective documentation of working papers for record and review.
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Engineering or relevant professional qualification in CIA, ACCA, CIMA, MICPA, AIA or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in internal audit. Candidates with operation experience in manufacturing or internal audit would be an added advantage.
- Good report writing skill is essential.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good analytical skill, meticulous and self-initiative.
- Willing to travel locally and overseas.
- Possess own transport.