Senior Executive, Strategic Internal Audit
- Responsible for conducting risk-based operational, financial and compliance audits;
- Evaluate effectiveness of compliance with Corporate operating policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements;
- Evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal control to manage business and operational risks;
- Assist in the establishment of Internal Controls and Risk Management Framework to promote good corporate governance, and to value-add to operational processes;
- Responsible in effective management of internal audit deliverables;
- Identify areas of concern, ability to assess their significance in relation to their possible impact on the Company's position, and to recommend corrective actions in mitigating risks;
- Prepare audit reports with recommendations to the Management; and maintain records on the administration of audit projects and assigned activities;
- Assist in the ad hoc engagements, and investigation.
- Degree in Accounting or Professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, CPA, MIA, CIA)
- At least 1 years of relevant working experience, preferably from public accounting firm and/or with internal audit experience in a large organization
- Able to map processes, and draw process flow chart;
- Able to work independently and objectively;
- Good verbal and written proficiency in English language;
- Willing to travel outstation when necessary with maximum 20-30% travelling per annum.
- Knowledge on Audit Command Language ('ACL') software, Risk Management practices and/or Sarbanes Oxley ('SOX') is an added advantage.
What's on OFFER?
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Fixed & Variable Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Dental & Optical Benefits
- Employer's EPF at 16%
- Mobile Phone Subsidy
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- 5-Days Work Week
- Staff Welfare & Activities
- Training & development
- Many Others!
Hurry, send in your application today!