AVP / Senior Associate, C3 Audit Function, Group Audit
The employer is a leading financial services group in Asia
- Conduct end-to-end audits in Digital Banking audits in a risk focused manner.
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of processes and controls and develop appropriate tests to be conducted and ascertain the level of testing of controls required.
- Escalate issues appropriately and timely. Ensure concise and clear audit findings and reports are presented on a timely basis.
- Implement and execute Rules Based Analytics / Data Analytics (RBA/DA) to improve audit effectiveness in C3 audit portfolio. This includes monitoring of key metrics to identify control issues and adverse trends in the control environment.
- Assist in formulating/developing digital strategies to drive the next generation of audit for C3 audit
- Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science, Business Analytics, Information System Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in digital project management and implementation. Candidates with relevant experience in risk and control functions are preferred.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills
- Be open-minded and self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal, problem solving skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Energetic and excited about web and mobile technologies and bring digital ideas to real life
- Proven robust analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Professional certificate in Business and Data Analytics or Project Management (PMP)