Senior IT Audit Manager
Company in the Telecommunications sector.
- Develop Audit Planning Memorandums (APM) to identify the objectives and scope of audits for review and approval by the Head, Group Internal Audit (IT)
- Review and provide recommendations to enhance the security of Singtel networks and computerised systems.
- Evaluate design of computer systems under development to make sure they will function effectively; are developed according to established procedures; have adequate controls to detect problems; are properly documented; have back-up before the system becomes operational.
- Design and implement audit programs before the commencement of audits. Will also assist in the development and continued improvement of the departments Technology Audit methodology and approach.
- Execute system reviews for Singtel as well as covering overseas operations and joint ventures. Ensure sound recommendations are provided to enhance the security of networks and computerised systems, including efficiency and effectiveness in ensuring data integrity.
- Complete ad-hoc reviews and other investigative work assigned by Audit Committee or senior management including control advisory reviews for in-flight programs and initiatives.
- Prepare audit reports with minimal supervision to ensure findings, recommendations and management agreed actions are duly documented, and submits to the Head, Group Internal Audit (IT) for review prior to release.
- Train and supervise less experienced auditors by providing guidance and technical direction to embed departmental policies and audit methodology into working practices to deliver high quality work. This will also include the review of the work done by these auditors.
- Track the closure of audit issues and executes follow-up reviews to ensure adequacy and timeliness of corrective actions.
- Support Associate Directors in assisting the Head, Group Internal Audit (IT) in ad-hoc tasks related to annual audit planning, senior stakeholder management and audit committee related matters.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited university, preferably with CIA, CISSP or CISA certification.
- Solid previous audit experience, preferably in a Big 4 (professional services) or Internal Audit Department of a large company.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to write computer programs (a plus)
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Be able to work independently