- Flexible work arrangements - work in a way that suits you best.
- Buy and sell leave - purchase up to 6 weeks of extra annual leave.
The Deloitte Commercial Management team assists Deloitte's Leading Client Service Partners (LCSP) and engagement teams as well as leading Senior Executives, CEOs and Boards of Australia's top corporations and government agencies. The Commercial Management team provides MSA management and commercial / financial subject matter advice to enable Deloitte and its key clients to achieve growth and profitability, commercial outcomes and an optimised cost base.
What will your typical day look like?
No two days will be the same in this role as you assist client service teams and key clients to achieve greater growth and profitability, commercial outcomes and an optimised cost base and resolve any commercial issue, support commercial strategic and design operational opportunities for improvements with client service teams and key clients and direct client service teams and key clients towards more efficient and effective operational commercial processes and propose procedures and solutions such as administrative and clerical procedures
You will assist in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals, and drafting other documentation reviewing operating procedures and advising of departures from procedures and standards. You will also oversee and monitor the quality of key client financial reporting and analyse and evaluate current procurement systems and structures to improve the processes and relationship between Deloitte and key clients and manage internal relationships with key Client Accounts, Legal, Risk, CST, Finance, IT and others as well as the external client operational procurement teams where required
Enough about us, let's talk about you.
To succeed in this role, you'll be a natural collaborator with previous experience in operations, contract management and administration. A finance, procurement and procurement systems understanding or consulting background would be advantageous.
We're looking for someone with:
- Outstanding, strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement and and operational skills
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to build strong relationships with a range of client account and internal teams
- Strong communication skills and experience in developing and delivering contract awareness trainings
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with external client's procurement and account management teams and systems across formal and informal governance and account management activities preferred
- Experience in delivering contract management related continuous improvement initiatives
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent & exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is the DTTL member firm in Australia ("Deloitte Australia"). "Deloitte" is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax and related services to select clients.
Requisition code: AUEXP169459