On behalf of our client who are based in Bracknell we are currently recruiting for a project analyst. This is a great opportunity with brilliant progression opportunities and full study support to do CIMA or ACCA
Our a global business who due to a recent team expansion are looking to bring a project analyst into the finance team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Creates weekly audits and reports to reconcile financial data. Assists with compiling monthly financial data for company income statements.
* Ensures accurate revenue & cost capture, effective reporting, and appropriate issue resolution of project financials.
* Participate in month end close; calculate monthly accruals and supply data for month end reports.
* Audit monthly revenue and costs and request adjustments as necessary
* Communicates with sales and delivery contacts regarding financial aspects of projects. Provides monthly project performance summary reports to internal stakeholders.
* Ensures accuracy in gross profit and commission reporting.
* Provide guidance to field support personnel, where applicable.
* Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested by the stakeholders.
* Build effective relationships with sales and delivery personnel.
- Ideally be a finance/accountancy graduate or AAT qualified
- Studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have previous expierence of working in a finance role (ideally 1 year +)
- Have a positive outlook and be able to build relationships with people quickly
- Have a strong interest in Analysis or previous experience of working in an analytical role
- Have strong excel skills (vlookups / pivot tables)
Full study support for ACCA or CIMA. Progression opportunities internally.