When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You will understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years, which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role will not just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
As a Marketing Associate, you will:
- Work closely with the marketing manager to provide support and implement marketing campaigns including event management across tax.
- Maintain, develop and update CRM System for marketing and business development activity, liaising with lead users/key stakeholders.
- Build relationships with internal teams to support delivery of marketing campaigns and objectives.
- Drive an effective internal communications programme.
- Raise external profile through the management of deloitte.com and social media platforms.
- To assist in ensuring brand consistency of communications and collateral
Additionally, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Marketing and brand
- Event management including initial planning meetings, liaising with venues, speakers, organising mailing, full event administration and post-event follow up and reporting
- Track and archive coverage of tax in the media
- Manage the marketing calendar and providing updates with the B&C team bi-monthly
- Provide brand use guidance and review; to manage the brand guidelines directory and templates
- Actively engage partners in database cleansing and maintenance to update all changes on databases and seek missing/up to date information where required.
- Support the marketing team to deliver high quality marketing campaigns
- Provide administrative support for the marketing function
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
1-2 years marketing experience is desirable, covering all aspects of the marketing mix, preferably in professional services.
- Bachelor’s Degree/BA/BS in marketing, communications, business administration or related fields required
Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills; with an ear for authentic, persuasive language, strong listening skills, and quick understanding of audience and content.
- Proficient copy-writing style and proof-reading ability.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, i.e., rolls up sleeves to prepare for events and contributes directly as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with good project management skills.
The candidate must have the ability to communicate clearly and confidently with all members of the team across the Middle East, particularly with senior staff.
Good organisation skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and follow through. The candidate must be able to manage a variety of projects to a high standard within tight deadlines – with the focus being on delivery.
They must demonstrate ability with all MS office software applications, particularly Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.) in addition to digital marketing (apps, website, social media..)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver results
- Team player
- Close attention to detail
- Clear, concise written style
- Ability to manage projects and take full responsibility for them
- Speaks Arabic (desirable but not essential).
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.