Technical Co-ordinator, Transfer Agency (Quality)
About The Role:
Reporting to the Quality team Manager - Investor Service Centre, Fund Service Centre (ISC/FSC), you will be responsible for monitoring the quality of query handling across all clients, with a view to ensuring that queries are responded to within the required standards.
The department provides third party investor services to a specific group of clients covering the full range of shareholder servicing functions including dealing, registration, AML, settlements, distributions and commissions.
- Carry out quality reviews on all communication channels on behalf of the ISC/FSC, measuring against agreed targets.
- Provide feedback to the team leaders and team managers on your findings and overall quality results achieved.
- Prepare and distribute team Quality MI within agreed deadlines to ensure timely feedback to the partners as part of the one to one process.
- Schedule and chair a monthly quality review meeting with the ISC/FSC management team.
- Provide coaching and support to ISC/FSC team members as required and in line with the quality function role.
- Provide support and training to new members of the team, supporting the new trainee flight path and ensure weekly feedback sessions are carried out.
- Identify trends in investor queries and proactively propose improvement opportunities to Senior Management on how we can better service our investors.
- Build strong relationships with partners, investors and clients that we service.
- Attend fund launches on behalf of the ISC/FSC and ensure any impacts are shared with management.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all operational team procedures and processes, work with the operational teams to ensure all procedures are up to date and perform regular reviews to ensure any changes to procedures are reflected.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Several years of experience in contact centre environment preferred
- Quality Analysis experience desirable
- Experience with Verint Call Recording and Monitoring systems preferred
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products such as excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.