Corporate Outsourcing Consultant
The Corporate & Outsourcing Consultant will be expected to:
- Set up the Client accounts independently on accounting software – QuickBooks / SAGE / Microsoft Dynamics or MS-Excel with the agreed / appropriate Chart of Accounts.
- Expert knowledge on processing of accounting transactions (with cost centres and profit centres as applicable) including Sales, Purchases, Incomes, Expenses, Receipts, Payments, Payroll, Inter-Company, Accruals and Prepayments, Capital, Fixed Assets and Depreciation.
- Complete the Month-End-Close entries and prepare the monthly report pack in accordance with IFRS.
- Trial Balance, Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, Bank Reconciliation Statements, Inter-Company Reconciliations, Debtors / Creditors listing, other schedules as required.
- Independently manage processing of multiple Client Payrolls each month both on software (Microsoft AX pay) and MS-Excel.
- Adhere to the Accounting / Payroll calendar and reporting timelines agreed with the Client.
- Invoice monthly to the Clients for the Accounting / Payroll services provided.
- Keep track of own timesheet.
- Travel within UAE and overseas if required
- Experience of working on accounting software. Knowledge of QuickBooks / Peachtree / SAGE / Microsoft Dynamics / JD Edwards will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of working in any UAE, Saudi payroll software. Knowledge of Microsoft AX pay will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the UAE labour laws including calculation of End of Service, Gratuity, Leave Salary, onetime payment etc.
- Knowledge and ability to use proficiently standard office computer software, including Microsoft office, email and internet applications.
- Well-developed organization and time management skills, and the ability to work on own initiative, accurately to tight deadlines, and to prioritize between conflicting demands as the candidate will have to cater to multiple client demands each month simultaneously.
- Ability to effectively communicate by telephone, face to face, email and written with clients, and the ability to work within a team
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience with Master qualifications in Accounting. Pursuing professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Previous experience of the professional services sector especially from an Audit and Accounting firm
- Very good oral and written English is essential. Ability to communicate well in Arabic is an added advantage