Brilliant, newly created Management Accountant role based in Carlisle.
Great role for an ACA / ACCA qualified first time mover from practice.
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with of the most impressive organisations in Carlisle.
Having won new contracts, this is a brilliant time to join a thriving and exciting business.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide assistance and support to the Finance Director
- Assist with the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly & Group cash flow forecasts and dealing with any queries.
- Liaising with senior, none finance stakeholders to add value to the business
- Facilitation, reconciliation and management of sub-contractors
- Creating, managing and monitoring ad hoc project plans
- Assist with the preparation of budgeted income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- To liaise with other departments as required ensuring the reporting deadlines are met
- Line management responsibility
The successful candidate for this newly created and exciting role will be:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Trained in practice
- Looking to make a first move into industry
- Career driven, looking to progress quickly within a fast paced business
- Able to suggest new ways of improving current processes
- Able to develop and grow with the business
The ideal candidate for this ACA / ACCA qualified management accountant role will receive a salary of £35,000 + benefits.