Commercial Finance Manager
A leading Social Care provider in Milton Keynes looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team as a Commercial finance manager.
Our client are an internationally renowned Social Care provider with its regional offices based in Milton Keynes. Their passion for employee satisfaction and work/life balance make them one of the most desirable employers in the local area.
Commercial Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Understand and manage the commercial risks of new business and ensure they are compliant with risk management processes whilst meeting gross profit, contribution and EBIT targets.
- Through analysis of business systems provide bid input to the actual cost of delivery ensuring the company is the lowest cost provider of all mainstream services.
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Operations team on the actual cost of service delivery
- Ensure commercial governance and policies are implemented, monitored and assured, together with the creation and implementation of appropriate local governance and policies
- To be the subject matter expert for contract obligations and interpretation of contracts with the customer and the supply chain.
- Manage risks and opportunities across the business
- Develop, maintain and enforce policies, procedures and governance to manage risk and evidence appropriate controls
- Supporting AP / AR with contract related supplier / customer queries delivering effective and amicable dispute resolution.
- Analysing the financial performance of contracts.
- Preparing accurate and timely reports as situations arise
Commercial Finance Manager Requirements:
- Qualified by or studying towards ACCA/CIMA/AAT
- Track record of delivering finance result in a complex and/or geographically dispersed organisation
- Proven experience of Commercial Contracts
- Experience of working with budget holders
- Experience with working with financial systems
- Ability to work in a diverse and wide spread finance function
Whats of Offer:
- Market leading benefits package
- On site parking
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Working from home assistance