Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Top 20 Chartered Accountants
An amazing opportunity for a part qualified or nearly qualified ACA or ACCA Audit and Accounts Semi Senior, to join a highly reputable firm of chartered accountants in a role with genuine progression and development potential with exposure to some of the most sought after clients in the South East.
A fantastic, national Top 20 chartered accountancy practice based near Maidstone with an exceptional reputation. They provide a wider array of services including accounts, tax, audit, bookkeeping, payroll and a wide array of advisory services.
- Conduct audits, primarily out of the office
- Produce audit files for review
- Carry out review work on audits and accounts jobs prepared by colleagues
- Act as mentor for junior team members and provide day to day training
- Supervise junior team members in the office and at clients' premises and provide assistance as required
- Conduct assignment and performance reviews
- Anticipate and overcome difficulties on audits and larger accounts jobs
- Build and maintain successful relationships with clients
- Identify and suggest improvements to audit and accounting processes
The ideal Audit and accounts Semi Senior will be a well-organised and self-motivated professional team player, with good communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure. With an analytical mind, you will already have a good grasp of technical accounts or audit issues and able to manage your own time and budgets.
As a part qualified AAT/ ACA/ACCA Semi Senior (or finalist), you'll be confident with clients and have a thorough systematic approach as well as an outgoing, enthusiastic personality. This will stand you in good stead to benefit from this outstanding career opportunity, as well as a generous and competitive benefits package.
Full Study Package
Opportunity to work for a Top 20 practice!!