Senior Tax Manager
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Tax Manager / Senior Tax Manager to join a dynamic business who are seeing significant growth currently. They are very well established in the local market and have an enviable reputation.
My client have been established in Southampton for a long time and as such have a very stable client base that grows organically through referrals. They are a full service practice with a very diverse client base ranging from sole traders to large corporate entities. They are conveniently located on the outskirts of Southampton. They have very high levels of retention and a great offering to their employees. They have a dynamic feel internally which is boosted through recent new starters from Top 10 accounting firms in the region.
Assignments which this Senior Tax Manager would carry out will consist of but not be limited to:
- Advising on EIS and SEIS.
- Remuneration planning and business structuring advice.
- Share schemes and share options advice.
- Advice around succession planning.
- Providing technical support on both personal and corporation tax issues.
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries
Key tasks would include:
- Providing tax support both internally to Directors and externally to clients.
- Delivering tax planning advice to clients
- Tax based marketing initiatives
- Identify and make the most of cross selling opportunities
The successful Senior Tax Manager will have:
- CTA Qualification with extensive tax experience within a practice environment
- Knowledge of both Personal and Corporation tax.
- Have experience within tax planning and advisory.
- High level of responsibility to run a project from inception to completion.
- Great communication skills both internally and externally.
- Experience managing a varied workload
- The ability to prioritise, delegate and multi-task efficiently
On offer for the successful candidate is a generous remuneration package including a bonus scheme. Flexible working policy, free on-site parking, company pension scheme and holiday trading option. As well as this, you will have the opportunity to be part of a business with a great culture both professionally and from a team perspective.