Personal Tax Manager
The Personal Tax Manager will be the main point of contact for clients and responsible for the day to day running of the Personal Tax department. This forward thinking practice are looking for someone to come in and shape what the future of the Tax offering for this business looks like spanning both compliance and advisory for a range of clients in the Reading and surrounding area.
A fast growth accountancy practice on the outskirts of Reading who have doubled their revenue and head count in the last 5 years. They have a brilliant office atmosphere which is a far cry from your traditional practices. They have regular team events, a collaborative culture and partners who are very approachable.
Responsibilities of this Personal Tax Manager will include:
- Preparing self assessment tax returns, providing an all-round service with the emphasis on each client's individual requirements.
- Demonstration of knowledge with regards to P11Ds, tax credits, tax codes, gift aid relief claims for charities and dealing with HMRC Compliance.
- Completion of self-employed accounts and schedules of income from property.
- Undertaking meetings with new and existing clients to develop and maintain excellent working relationships and win future business that may include the provision of share schemes, inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning and advice.
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Either ATT or CTA Qualified (or both).
- Have extensive experience within personal tax
- Be a great communicator both internally and externally
- Have experience working with a range of clients in both a compliance and advisory aspect
On offer is a very competitive salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a great business and shape your own department.
If this role looks of interest please get in touch with Jack Hughes at Michael Page on 02380 206 441.