Assistant Financial Accountant
As an Assistant Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the cash forecasting and management of the organisation based in Birmingham.
The client is Public Sector organisation based in Birmingham looking to expand their accountancy team with the addition of a Assistant Financial Accountant.
The key responsibilities of this role include the following duties;
- Bank reconciliations - ensuring accurate processing for all income collected.
- Prepare the monthly cash flow report, and future forecasting into the finance performance report
- Managing all banking correspondence
- Ensuring the quality of all income related data
- Manage all systems administration using Microsoft Dynamics and leading with development
- Managing all financial related inductions for all staff , including training of systems
- Assisting the Head of Finance in any in vestment decisions
The successful candidate for this role will meet the following criteria:
- Part- qualified and studying towards ACCA, AAT or CIMA (essential)
- Systems administration within accountancy
- Excellent understanding of forecasting and cash management processes
- Highly organised to work to tight deadlines ensuring accuracy
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Nav desirable)
- Excellent communication skills clear communication between internal and external stakeholders
Assistant Financial Accountant + Accountancy division + Central Birmingham location + Company benefits