- Preparing corporate and individual tax computations and return for timely submission to the tax authorities.
- Review tax computations for junior staff and identify tax issues based on various taxation statutes.
- Assist and advise clients on compliance requirements.
- Give guidance and supervise staff in tax compliance and tax administration.
- Assist in advisory and consultancy work such as appeals to IRB.
- Degree in a relevant discipline and/or a professional qualification preferable in the areas of Finance / Accountancy / Taxation (e.g ACCA / AIA / CIMA graduate).
- Minimum 2 years (for Associate and Senior Associate), 5 years (for Manager) of related experience in a reputable accounting firm.
- A member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body will be an added advantage.
- Analytical, possess high integrity, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good command of verbal and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant disposition with a positive outlook in life.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.