Senior Financial Analyst - Interim
Beacon Resources, in partnership with a digital marketing company in El Segundo, CA, seeks a Senior Financial Analyst on a temp with possibility of hire basis.
Job – The successfully hired Senior Financial Analyst will take ownership of all financial activities, including the monthly, quarterly, and annual analysis of revenues and operating expenses. You will report to a Director of Finance.
Culture/Environment – You will join an entrepreneurial–oriented organization where people do work hard, but play hard as well. This is a company where hard work will get you ahead of the curve in your career.
Compensation – Ultimately, the hired Senior Financial Analyst will be slotted into a salary range of at least $85,000/year (depending on experience). Some benefits offered by the company include a matching 401(k) plan, health and wellness programs, free food, and competitive health and dental plans.
DUTIES OF THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST – INTERIM
Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A)
- Prepare monthly profit and loss statements, comparing actual v. budgeted figures
- Evaluate monthly variances to the budget
- Track financial metrics to spot trends
- Create sales forecasts that include spending
- Provide management reports to leadership
- Assist in implementation of ERP system
- Handle monthly invoicing process
- Validate data from sales reporting system
- Accept any other duties as requested by management
QUALIFICATIONS OF THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST – INTERIM
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- At least three (3) years of financial analysis experience
- Current or previous tech, media, or digital advertising industry experience
SKILLS OF THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST – INTERIM
- Expert level MS Excel (data validation, v–lookups, IF formulas)
- Ability to create financial models from scratch
- Superior interpersonal skills
- ERP Implementation experience in NetSuite
For further interest, submit your resume in MS Word format to me. I will hold all inquiries in the strictest confidence.