Program Financial Analyst
THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. (CENTECH??) is seeking a Program Analyst to assist with the operations and management of all programs by our Client Operations Support Program Management Office (PMO). The person in this position will be responsible for the comprehensive lead and accountability role in all operations project support to all project managers (PMs) and field sites. Candidates must understand U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) requirements. This position also includes procurement, finance, contract, quality assurance, and project budget activities.
- Finance reporting and due diligence requirements for project tasks under various contract vehicles including indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (ID/IQ) contracts (e.g. Network Centric Solutions [NETCENTS]–2, General Services Administration [GSA] Connections II [CNXII], GSA Alliant, U.S. Department of Homeland Security [DHS] Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions [EAGLE] II, etc.)
- Responsible for accuracy of financial reports on cost control and cost reporting for awarded government projects
- Professional support on financial reports or progress reports to the project managers, and or the PMO manager with PMO project analyst, corporate contracts/finance, and subcontractor team members to plan, develop, document, and ensure scope of work, schedules, and reporting services are provided to project managers, as required
- Use information provided by engineering leads to establish and maintain progress measurement/ reporting and productivity analysis
- Support the PMO manager in the development, coordination, and documentation of approved document control procedures and plans
- Prepare and submit invoices for payment after PMO project analyst and task lead approval
- In accordance with CENTECH's policies and procedures conduct audits of contractor provided documentation and contractor personnel attendance to ensure compliance with project resource requirements
- Support project kickoffs and transitions once award has been made, as requested
- Provide business growth financial support for project descriptions and past performance citations, as required
- Experience with company policies on the matters of improvement performance management, and effective communications with vendors, customers, and support staff.
- Accurately provide Estimates of Completion, Estimates to complete and profitability analyst for all existing and new projects.
- Bachelor's degree and three (3) years of relevant DoD, U.S. Air Force, and/or civilian experience
- Prior experience as financial analyst supporting DoD task orders
- Experience with Microsoft products (Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SharePoint, Project, Visio)
THE CENTECH GROUP, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE M/F/Disabled/Veteran