Assistant Finance Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a finance professional seeking a progressive opportunity in Ely as an Assistant Finance Manager. As the Assistant Finance Manager you will have responsibility for the month end processes alongside the production on the management accounts. The role will also operate in a business partnering capacity, providing support to the non-finance functions.
A growing FMCG business operating from Ely who can provide an experienced working environment alongside development and progression opportunities. You will also have regular contact with senior stakeholders and have a direct impact on the business.
The Assistant Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the production of monthly Management Accounts, providing analysis and review of financial performance against budget
- Reporting on the budget expenditure on a monthly basis with variance analysis and commentary
- Responsible for the multi-year forecast cash flow and updating forecasts
- Management of cash resources
- Overseeing the fixed asset register and calculation of depreciation
- Reconciling of bank current and credit cards
- Producing weekly departmental reports around sales and staff hour's results.
- Preparing supplier ledger payments on a weekly basis, including uploading of payments to our online banking platform from Sage accounts.
The successful candidate for the Assistant Finance Manager will be:
- Ideally studying towards accountancy qualification ACCA/CIMA
- Strong technical financial and management accounting skills
- Detailed knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised and reliable
- Confident in building and maintaining key stakeholder relationships
- FMCG experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Assistant Finance Manager position will be joining a growing FMCG based from Ely with continued progression opportunities. You will also receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.