Manager, Internal Audit - Perth
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Balance work and passions through our innovative flexible work options
- Join an award-winning organisation recognised for its D&I initiatives
We are looking for a Manager within the Internal Audit, Advisory team in our Perth office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading and guiding the team and client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and strategies which comply with professional standards
- Advising clients to understand and manage business risks and verify the validity of business information
- Nurturing client relationships to achieve service expectations, deliverables and outcomes
- Partnering with top tier clients, addressing compliance, financial and operational risk, and assessing the client's current state internal controls and framework in order to mitigate risk
- Keeping up to date with internal audit industry trends and briefing the engagement team on the client's internal audit environment
- Practical and solution oriented approach to identify technical developments, and evaluate and advise impacts
- High level communication and engagement skills, including exceptional report writing abilities
- Strong business acumen, commercially focused attitude
- Inspiring leadership capability with the motivation to develop others, build high performing teams and effectively delegate with appropriate levels of support
- Excellent project management skills including ability to lead fieldwork
- A Bachelor or Master's degree qualification in finance, business, accounting or related discipline
- Professional accreditations and qualifications will also be considered favourably (CPA, CISA, CA, CIA, CISM, CISSP, CBCP, CIPP)
Our Advisory service line focuses on helping clients to improve their performance and manage their risks more effectively. From an improved finance function, enhanced supply chain, or superior customer experience, EY teams are able to offer added value and turn our client's strategy into reality! This is why Advisory is the fastest-growing service line and an energetic, fast-paced environment. Learn more about Advisory here - https://www.ey.com/au/aboutadvisory
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times - https://www.ey.com/au/eyflexibility
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges ( https://www.ey.com/gl/eybadges ), career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. Salary packaging, parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer ( https://www.ey.com/au/eydiversityInclusion ) offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $110,000 including 9.5% superannuation .
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.