Manager, Financial Accounting Advisory Services - Perth
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
- Lead a diverse, highly motivated and collaborative team
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
Assurance Behind the numbers video
We are looking for a Manager within the Financial Accounting Advisory Services team in our Perth office. This role is offered on a flexible full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
- Work directly with a wide range of clients across several industries to assess the impact of new accounting standards, proposed transactions or other regulatory changes
- As you build your knowledge and experience, you'll become a credible advisor, influencing clients and engagement teams on resolutions that will impact entire industries
- Responsibilities will also include the presentation of technical accounting material both internally and externally.
- Report directly to Senior Managers, Directors and Partners at the planning, execution and wrap-up stages of FAAS engagements
- Ensure work is of a high quality, delivered in a timely fashion and in compliance with EY policies
- Identify and communicate relevant trends, developments and key performance drivers relevant to the client
- Required: CA or equivalent professional qualification
- Technically strong in International Financial Reporting Standards
- Confidence to communicate your view and to deliver technical presentations
- Willingness to consider different views and desire to continuously improve your technical abilities
- At least 5 years work experience
Who are Assurance?
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider. Regarding this role, the minimum salary is $ including 9.5% superannuation.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.