Part Time Revenue Management & Credit Control
A part time permanent role has arisen for a growing Property & Construction company based in Watford. This is a varied and exciting role, the hours are 10:00am - 3:00pm Monday to Friday.
The role will involve Credit Control, Sales Ledger, Revenue and much more. The ideal candidate will live local to Watford, be looking for Part Time and have experience of Credit Control/Sales Ledger.
My client are a leading real estate investment and outsourcing company who are based in the heart of Watford. They are constantly acquiring new businesses and projects and are going through a period of exciting growth. They offer a friendly and collaborative working environment and are looking to recruit a permanent Revenue Management and Credit Control Clerk on a part time basis (10-3).
- Part Time Permanent role - working hours of 10-3
- Ensure insurance and other ad hoc recharges are invoiced and sent to the client weekly
- To take responsibility for the timely administration and collection of sales ledger debts
- Assisting the FD with ad hoc reporting
- Bill management fees and other ad hoc recharges between companies across
- Debt collection
- Responsible for the quarterly rent and service charge processes for the bank account
- Responsible for the billing of rent and other ad hoc invoices
- Someone living local to Watford
- A background in Credit Control is essential, also experience of Revenue Management
- Someone who is ideally proficient with JD Edwards
- A candidate looking to do a part time role
- Hard working team player
- Good attention to detail
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Part Time role based in Watford
- Working hours of 10-3
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £28,000 FTE
- Permanent role for a growing Property & Construction company