Part Qualified Financial Accountant
Our client is seeking an experienced Part Qualified Financial Accountant to join their Finance team based near to Abingdon.
Our client is an impressive business based in Abingdon who have offices across the UK with a huge customer base throughout the UK and across the world. Having recently secured new investment to drive growth they are looking to hire within their Finance team.
The Part Qualified Financial Accountant will be reporting to the Financial Controller with the following duties:
- Production of monthly balance sheets and cash flow reporting for management accounts
- Preparation of investor reporting packs for review by the Financial Controller
- Support the US Finance team on Group report issues
- Stock control and reporting
- Update and review weekly cashflow position
- Control and monitoring of Capital Expenditure
- Production of quarterly VAT and statistical returns
- Support the Financial Controller in preparing the annual subsidiary and consolidated accounts
- Complete and/ or review all balance sheet reconciliations and recomment any action required
- Support the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects
The successful Part Qualified Financial Accountant will have the following attributes:
- Previous financial accounting experience, preferably with an audit firm background
- Be Part Qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA studying for final exams.
- Attention to details and a hands on approach
- Ability to work in a small team
- Able to manage multiple work streams and deliver to deadlines
- Good communicator with the ability to explain accounting requirements to non finance teams
- Confidence to challenge the existing way of doing things
The salary on offer is dependent upon the Part Qualified Financial Accountant's level of experience and qualification, circa £30,000 - £38,000, plus a benefits package.