Assistant Commercial Finance Manager
Michael Page are proud to work with a well regarded Financial Services institution to recruit a role in their Finance team.
The group are a trusted Financial Services provider who are consistently recognised for their employee engagement. They have a brilliant culture and an excellent benefits package.
This role will be critical to the planning and forecasting process, conducting commercial assessments, being involved in stress testing and complex modelling and commercial projects.
Some of your responsibilities will also include;
- Collaborating with the Insurance Business and other areas of the business to enable the build of challenging and credible plans
- Modelling income assumptions and scenarios
- Producing standard and ad hoc reports and analysis for review by the business/ divisional stakeholders
- Driving continuous improvement and simplification of the operating plan and forecast processes, whilst ensuring control and governance is maintained
- Producing schedules as required for Group and Insurance & Wealth Executive Committees and board purposes
You'll be a Finance professional, either recently or newly qualified, with some experience in financial reporting and modelling. You'll be adept at analysing complex information and presenting it concisely in both written and verbal format, gained from experience in Audit/TS or from an analysis focused role in Industry.
Alongside your technical ability, your relationship building and management skills must be strong, with demonstrable experience of business partnering in and outside of Finance.
A competitive salary + excellent benefits package, including bonus.