An unbelievable new role in which you could be responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of Financial Accounting for a renowned leisure business.
In this role you will ensure all internal and external accounting records are routinely and adequately maintained, controlled, and managed.
A distinguished leader in the leisure industry.
- You will provide all historic accounting, reporting and processing
- You will manage the month end close of the accounting records within specified deadlines and to the required level of accuracy
- You will ensure all accounting records are routinely and adequately maintained, controlled, and managed
- You will prepare accounting information for all Group companies for inclusion in Management Accounts and other MI packs as determined by the business.
- You will be in charge of the maintenance of nominal ledger system and reporting databases.
- You will be responsible for the maintenance of the Financial Control environment so that the accounting records of the business may be relied upon and considered accurate and complete.
- You will ensure that inter-company balances are agreed between all Group companies as part of the month end process and in doing so, ensure inter-company trading is effectively eliminated at consolidated Group level.
- You will ensure that all Monthly reconciliations and Control accounts are maintained and operating as prescribed.
- Highly numerate and literate
- Detailed understanding of business management
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of current financial best practice
- Experiences in full set of accounting treatment
- Qualified Accountant with ACA/ICAS, ACCA, CIMA
Up to £42,000 with additional benefits to be discussed.