Accounts Officer - Law firm
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Accounts Officer to join the finance team in a leading legal firm based in the Sydney CBD. Ideally you will have exposure in the legal services across transactional processing, trust accounts and billings. This role is suitable for someone who has strong attention to detail, works well in high volume environments and has excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
The Accounts Officer will be responsible for:
- Full functions Accounts Payable processing
- Processing Petty Cash
- Trust Accounts - processing, compliance
- Responding to internal and external queries
- Ad-hoc financial support and requests.
The right person for the role will have:
- Experience with transactional processing, trust accounts and billings
- Experience within legal/professional sector will be highly regarded
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Have high attention to detail and be highly efficient
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
Benefits for you:
- Permanent, full time position
- Large dynamic organization
- Wide exposure across the accounting function
- Client facing role.
If you are interested in the role please apply by sending through your CV. For any additional questions please contact Chris Nguyen in Hudson's Sydney office at email@example.com
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.