36 Hours p/w
If you’re looking for a varied accountancy role looking after all our retails stores, we might have the perfect role for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic finance team supporting our 500+ retail stores across the UK. Located at our Head Office in Enderby, Leicestershire, our Retail Estates Team is responsible for accounting and providing accurate and timely reporting on all occupancy costs within the income statement and delivering finance support to a variety of key stakeholders across the business.
- Accounting and reporting on total rent bill for our property portfolio
- Deliver all key information, attend meetings and provide support to key stakeholders in our Estates, Legal and Group Finance Functions
- Manage all seasonal budgets and branch profitability analysis for stores across the UK
- Oversee monthly forecasting, variance analysis, monthly management accounts and statutory reporting
- Preparation of board report and information for CEO report
- Manage the annual tax and external audit analysis
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA) and ideally have experience of working with property and leases in a previous role
- Ability to analyse and interpret information, with excellent attention to detail
- Great planning and organisational skills to ensure implementation within required deadlines
- Excellent management or coaching experience with the ability to train and mentor a junior member of the team
- Advanced Excel skills including knowledge of using Pivot Tables, V Lookups, Macros and Formulas
The Hiring Process: -
- Following CV screening you will be informed if you have been success at this stage via email, so please keep any eye on your inbox, following this we may invite you to a telephone interview.
- All interviews will take place at our Head office in Enderby, Leicestershire. If you are successful you will be invited to attend a first stage interview which will be competency based and include an analytical exercise, in total lasting approximately 1.5 hours. Thereafter there may be a final stage that will involve a second interview with our department head.
Where possible, Next endeavour to support all applicants throughout the hiring process. If you require any reasonable adjustments in order to apply for this vacancy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0116 272 7000
Closing Date: 31st Jul 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.