Accounts Payable Clerk
Permanent accounts payable clerk role for a global IT company based in Chelmsford. Varied position for a growing business who offer great benefits and career progression.
Paying a salary of £24000 - £25000
My client are a global IT business who are looking to expand their finance department due to a period growth. They are an excellent employer as they treat their staff well and offer good benefits and progression for the right candidate.
- Receive and sort invoices and check requests
- Reconcile accounts and statements
- Maintain customer files
- Assist with month end closing and provide supporting documentation for requests of other departments and audits.
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Coding invoices
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Ad hoc reporting
- 5 to 10 years of related accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable is essential
- Local to the Chelmsford area
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills
What's on offer?
- Permanent Accounts Payable role
- The opportunity to work for a global business
-Competitive salary and great benefits structure