Are you looking for the flexibility of a temp position and have experience working with QLD Government? We are currently seeking a Financial Accountant to work with our client in the health sector.
You need to be confident enough to hit the ground running and be able to show excellent time management capability. Outstanding communication (written and verbal) will be very important in your dealings with various stakeholders.
Some of your duties/skills required include:
- Preparing accounts for month or year end
- Maintain registers in accordance with relevant legislation
- Prepare and review financial statments and accounts
- Ensuring compliance to accounting standards
- Preparing the statutory accounts of the department/project in accordance with accounting standards
- Making continuous improvements to reporting processes
- Contribute to the strategic and operational planning of financial accounting, monitoring and reporting capabilities in line with accounting and government requirements.
- Be able to confidently and easily report findings to colleagues of a non-financial background
- Currently studying or have achieved CPA/CA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information, please contact Kaity on firstname.lastname@example.org and quote jod reference number BZ/45948. Please not only candidates with prior government experience will be contacted.