Accounts Senior - Excellent Progression
Accounts Senior vacancy based in Brighton for a highly reputable chartered accountancy practice. A very exciting opportunity to work very closely with the partners of the firm on a daily basis and to get excellent client exposure.
Our client are a local and regional chartered accountancy practice based in Brighton. They have a great reputation and an excellent working environment.
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Senior role will have experience in:
- Preparing Limited Company and LLP accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Preparing Sole Trader and Partnership accounts
- Management accounts work including use of online accounting software
- Ad hoc special assignment work
- Working closely with the portfolio manager and partner
- Assisting and training junior members of the team
- AAT qualified / part qualified ACCA or ACA
- Professional practice experience in accounts preparation
- Focus and attention to detail is essential
- Proactive approach to work prioritisation and time management
- Effective communicator and good at working in a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Online accounting experience useful, particularly Xero
- Willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent service to clients
On offer is a very competitive salary that is dependent on experience and genuine progression with a great firm.