This is a rare opportunity to join an Asset Management company based in the heart of London very close to Cannon Street station. The progression and development prospects in this role are second to none.
My client is a large Asset Management firm operating on a global scale. They have a very diverse and profitable portfolio and could be considered a blue chip within the world of Asset Management.
- Managing cashbooks
- Accurate recording of journal entries
- Maintenance of the purchase ledger and control of payments
- Control of accruals an prepayments
- Portfolio company data inputs
- Preparation of payments
- Processing and approving staff expense claims
- Assisting with the preparation of timely and accurate month, quarter and year end reporting
- Ad hoc project work
To be successful in this role you must have previously worked within the Financial Services sector - candidates who have not previously worked within Financial Services, ideally Asset Management will not be considered. In addition to this you will have made some progress towards your professional qualification - either ACCA or CIMA. Finally - it is essential that you have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be confident and capable enough to liaise across all levels of the business.
- Immediate start role
- Financial Services sector
- Sensational progression opportunities
- Very competitive salary
- Global Asset Management company