Shared Services Officer
The purpose of the role of Shared Services Officer is to ensure the effective administration of assigned processing tasks and service queries.
Challenges of the role include accurate data processing and administration, problem solving and resolving customers’ queries with a high attention to detail, ensuring that Fonterra’s policy and business rules have been adhered to.
By demonstrating teamwork and by living the Fonterra Values, you will contribute to a highly engaged, high performing team that people want to join and want to stay part of.
The key responsibilities of your role include:
- Timely resolution of activities and processing performed at a high standard to allow the centre to achieve its objectives and vision
- Actively contributing to better planning through AOM data capture and DMS meetings to plan and deliver successful outcomes for our customers
- Audit processes and Group Risk Compliance will validate that the risk controls are in place and are being proactively adhered to – mitigating risks of non-compliance.
- Provides high quality transaction processing services that meet all compliance, quality and risk measures
- Consistently meets customer service standards
- Resolves queries timely and accurately
- Supports and engages team members to deliver team requirements by working together
- Actively participates in team discussions, meetings and events.
- Participates actively with requirements of Active Operations Management by keeping accurate records of work completion and work in progress
- Actively contributes to escalating process non-compliance and variations, capturing data relating to support
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Minimum Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and SAP is beneficial
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.