Our client is a reputableFederal Government Organisation who are committed to providing the highest quality of customer service. They provide a warm and welcoming team environment.They are looking for a driven individual who is a team player and able to work autonomously at the same time. In addition they must display attention to detail and the ability to complete tasks on schedule.
About the role
- Invoice processing and managing AP inbox
- Assist the Account Manager prepare monthly expenditure reports, accruals and budgets as required.
- Assist the Accounts Manager with corporate credit card transactions and reconcilliations.
- Liasing with external firms and clients for accounts related queries
- The role starts mid August till Jan 2020 with view to extension.
What you will need to be successful
- Organised with Attention to detail
- Can work in a fast and changing environment
- Previous experience in an accounting role
- Previous experience in a legal accounts office (preferably accounts payable)
- Qualification in business or administration is desirable not a mandate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good stakeholder relationship skills.
- Willing to take clearances
Plaese apply online or call Abby Chatterjee for a confidential chat @03 96236542