Trainee Accounts Assistant
A growing property company in Watford are seeking a Trainee Accounts Assistant to join them on a permanent basis. Entry level role which will be a first step into Accounting and Finance.
The role will involve coding and processing invoices so the ideal candidate will either be an AAT Studier or have some experience in Accounts Payable.
My client are a growing Property company based in Watford. Due to growth they are looking to recruit a Trainee Accounts Assistant to manage their Accounts Payable process, processing and coding invoices and much more. You will be trained by a hands on Accounts Payable Manager who is willing to offer training, this is a great role for someone who wants to get into Finance.
- Reporting into a hands on Accounts Payable Manager
- Coding invoices
- Matching invoice
- Invoice processing
- Ensuring that invoices that are not the responsibility of the Company are forwarded to the correct recipient and the Supplier notified as per Company policies and procedures
- Deal with daily queries by email and letter from Suppliers
- Ensuring that any cancelled or voided BACS/Cheques are processed correctly
- Living local to Watford
- A junior candidate who is looking to get into an Accounting and Finance role
- Good attention to detail
- Progressive candidate
- Ideally a background in Data Entry
- Good computer skills
Whats on offer?
- An entry level accounting role with career progression
- Competitive starting salary
- Excellent business to work for